Blockchain Life 2023 takes place in Dubai on February 27–28
Dubai, UAE, 17th February, 2023, Chainwire
The 10th Global Forum on blockchain, cryptocurrencies and mining – Blockchain Life 2023 takes place on February 27–28 in Dubai.
The event is attended by key industry players, government representatives, heads of international companies and funds, investors, promising startups teams and beginners. It’s noteworthy that the Forum is a meeting point for a premium crypto audience including world Crypto Whales.
What to expect?
- Whales of the crypto industry at one place
- Top speakers with world-changing insights and analytics
- Global expo of the latest Web 3.0 technologies
- Breakthrough smart networking app
- The legendary AfterParty on the luxury yacht trip
- Yat Siu – Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Animoca Brands, Founder and CEO of Outblaze
- Sergei Khitrov – Founder of Listing.Help and Jets.Capital
- Ben Zhou – Co-founder and CEO of Bybit
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni – CEO of Dubai Blockchain Center
- Carl Runefelt – Crypto Entrepreneur, Founder Of CryptoJobs.com
- Chris MMCrypto – Cryptocurrency Expert, Co-Founder of MMCrypto
- Gabriel Abed – Ambassador of Barbados to the UAE
- Dr. Mohamed Al Hemairy – Director of Technology Transfer Office at University of Sharjah, Blockchain & Crypto Advisor
- Manan Shah – Founder and CEO of Avalance Global Solutions and CyBirb
- Gracy Chen – Managing Director of Bitget
Where and when?
February 27 – 28, Dubai, Atlantis the Palm.
Buy a ticket with a 10% discount now using promo code 2023 here.